Saturday, January 30, 2010

5 days!

5 days left! I can NOT wait to see Kendall. All this time apart has really made us appreciate all the time we do get together. I can not wait until I actually get to see Kendall more than not at all. ha. It will be really nice!
The trip down to Georgia was really good. It was really nice to learn all about the area and to see potential places. I have one picked out that I really want to live in now we just have to contact the realtor to set everything up. I'm really excited to get everything going! However, I can not say that all this does not come without fear. It's definitely really scary knowing that I will be moving to town where I know no one and nothing and living there. It's also scary that I won't be near my family and friends and that I don't know how often I will get to see my hubby. But I know that God has a plan. He's really been teaching me that I need to trust him and I have been. I know that he wouldn't open all these doors for me if he didn't have an amazing plan for me and Kendall. So I'm going to trust that and put it all in his hands. :)
So lately sleeping has seemed nearly impossible for me. Once I finally get to sleep i'm fine, but actually getting to sleep its so difficult! Last night I got my bathroom incredibly cleaned! so that was nice. ha I think I just get so excited about seeing Kendall and my brain just won't stop thinking! But it's all good. I get a lot of things accomplished, which is really good. I feel really productive at night when I can't sleep. Well time to go organize more stuff.

Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips