Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Graduation in 15 days!

My husband is graduating from Basic Training in 15 days! It's getting really close! I am so excited! I really want to see him again. A lot has happened since my last post. Kendall came home for Christmas exodus! it was incredible! the best Christmas we've ever had! I was so glad that I got to be with him. I'm currently trying to decided about whether or not i'm going to move down to Fort Gordon during my hubby's AIT. I'm thinking i'm going to move down there. I found out recently that I will be able to go on base to have lunch with him even when he can not go off base to see him. that will be amazing! it will make me very happy to be able to see him more often. However, I found out that signal training at Gordon is really behind. One guy who graduated on November 13th didn't even start his training until the beginning of this month! That means that Kendall's training could potentially last a lot longer.
I got a phone call today! that was incredible to hear from him! He got a letter saying that my great grandma had passed away and he was calling to make sure I was okay. I was very glad to know that he cared enough to ask for a phone call to make sure I was okay. It was great!
Tonight I wrote a song. Here it is, let me know what you think of it! It's all about being an army wife and living with this kind of lifestyle.


I also found this magazine! Military Spouse. It's my new favorite! I'm really loving the articles!

It was so nice to talk to Kendall. It was truly just what I needed! I was really struggling not hearing from him! It's amazing what 4 minutes can do for someone! It changed my whole outlook of my day really. Well I need to sleep now, but i will post again soon!

Have a great night!


No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips