Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Exciting day!

So today Kendall took a pt test and he got a 300! Which means that he gets to skip phase 5 and now he is a phase 5+. so on the weekends he gets to come home the whole weekend!! I am sooo stinking excited! And I'm soo proud of my hubby! It's not easy to get a 300 on your pt test. He did 72 pushups in 2 min., 78 situps in 2 minutes, and ran 2 miles in 12:45. I'm a little bummed i'm going out of town this weekend. lol cause he hasn't been home for 2 weeks. But that's okay. Next weekend will be incredible!

Have a great day!!
Erica

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hooray for Kendall!!! I'm sad you cant go to the spouse class thing on Thursday. But you should go to the next for they have for sure so you two can make it so he can come live with you :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips