Friday, March 26, 2010

Its been a few days

i know I haven't updated in a few days. Its kind of been one of those weeks. ha. Yesterday Kendall and I got a puppy named Addy. :) I absolutely love her, but she definitely drives me nuts sometimes. Like when she bites me (we're working on that) or when she chews everything. I definitely have to watch her at all times right now. But its a good learning experience for me for sure. Just learning to be firm with her.

So Kendall and I have been married for 6 months :) Its really exciting! So tonight he gets to come home and I'm making a really big dinner. I'm making a cheesy potato soup in the crockpot. and I'm going to make us steaks and some veggies :) I'm really excited for it!! I just wish I wasn't so stinkin tired! lol

Have a great day!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips