Sunday, April 18, 2010

a little softball for ya.

So Kendall has joined the softball team for his company (the group of soldiers he's a part of: Echo company). I love this because he has games every Tuesday and Thursday and I really enjoy going and watching him. Plus it gets me out of the house for a bit :) Kendall plays right field, I believe, and also bats. I'm always so proud of him! ha so Tuesday they beat a navy team :) and then Thursday they beat another army team.  I love being able to go to see him everyday for practice and games.  It makes the day go by a little quicker. :) 
Kendall in the outfield. It was hard to get a good picture of him cause my little camera sucks.


running to first base :) 


































Well, have a great day!!!

Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips