Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A good week so far

This has been a wonderful week so far and I just see it getting better as it goes on. It started off with giving Max an amazing new home!! We found another military family that was PERFECT for Max. He now has other dogs to play with and she has been giving me updates of how everything has been going. It's so nice to get to hear how everything is going and get the occasional picture of him :) like this one!



it definitely makes me miss him. but we were still blessed that he has a wonderful new home.

I have also gotten a lot accomplished this week. I have our money budgeted, balanced, and already planned. By having our money planned out like this it helps me feel a lot more secure about how we spend our money. PLUS we almost have our emergency fund rebuild, which makes me happy!


Many of you have asked for pictures of our current place of living. So i finally cleaned the house and feel comfortable enough to show it off a little haha. Here are those much awaited pictures.


This is our kitchen


Our living room, we only have furniture for one room. So all we have is the rug...


bathroom


Our entertainment area. My favorite part: The colored baskets, I can hide all kinds of things in those and it looks super cute!!!


We use two different comforters cause we can't seem to share in the night.

Well this is our home for the next two months. It's nice, a little smaller than we are used to, but we like it. Plus, we really don't NEED that much space for just the two of us.

Well, have a great day!!
Erica

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm sorry you had to find a new home for Max. He was a cutie! And I love your place its super cute. Sounds like you are doing well there. Sure do miss you!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips