Monday, July 26, 2010

A trip to Sea World!!

Currently drinking: Starbucks Peppermint, white mocha with soy :)
Currently listening: Matt Wertz - Heartbreaker

This weekend Kendall and I made a spur of the moment trip to Sea World. It was so much fun!! It is about 3 hours south of us, a bit of a drive, but we loved the time we got to spend together. It's always fun to do different things with our time together. I have never been to Sea World before, so i absolutely loved getting to go!! We went on a few water rides and a roller coaster which was very fun. We also saw all kinds of animals, the penguins were fun :) Unfortunately all the pictures I took that day are on my camera, which i don't have a cord for... so i can't get any of them off of it to post on here. At the end of the day we spent the most time in the water park portion of Sea World, which was by far our favorite! Overall it was a great trip, much worth it.

This morning I had some extra time so I decided to make my first homemade pie!!! It was cherry!


I was quite impressed with how it turned out!!! and it tasted fabulous! I took a few freedoms with the recipe and it turned out quite tasty. Kendall really enjoyed it. :) I was really proud that it turned out so well.

Well that's all for now!
Erica

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips