Tuesday, September 28, 2010

its been almost 2 weeks...

So Kendall has been gone for almost two weeks... unfortunately it feels like it has been longer. Time is definitely not going as fast as I would like it to be going.

Today I am going to be going out and trying to get a job.. I will probably also go out and take some new pictures... idk. I will be updating my photography website within the next few days so when it is up I'll let you know so everyone can check it out!!!

Well i don't have too much to write right now but I will probably update later.

1 comment:

A said...

Praying for you and Kendall! My husband is in the Air Force. He has had two deployments to Iraq. He had another deployment in support of the war but not in the war zone. I know from his deployments the first weeks are always the most difficult and longest of all the weeks. You are used to the schedule you shared with him. The time he would come home and so on. You will get into a new routine and schedule that will work for you. It may take awhile but just try to take it one day at a time! Thankful you have a loving supportive family. If you ever need to talk, ask a question, or have a prayer request please email me! I will continue to pray for the two of you each day. Being married to a soldier is not easy but thankfully God is always with you! Good Thoughts and Prayers!

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips