Friday, December 9, 2011

Quite Simple Pasta Salad

Recently, I decided I wanted to try to make some pasta salad from scratch!  Kendall and I love pasta salad and I know that whenever we have it in the house it will definitely be eaten quickly!! We will eat it with meals and as a snack! I didn't realize how easy it is to make though!


Pasta Salad


First gather the ingredients that you want in your pasta salad.  Here is what I used:

Colored Rotini pasta
yellow and orange peppers
Purple onion
garlic
parmesan cheese
Red Wine vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar
Olive Oil

Step 1: Cook the pasta as directed.
Step 2: Cut up the vegetables and herbs to the size you want them.
Step 3: Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water
Step 4: Add 1-2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
Step 5: Add Olive oil and parmesan cheese to consistency you like
Step 6: Refrigerate or serve immediately! (I like to refrigerate it cause it's really good cold!) 



Enjoy!  We love to have pasta salad whenever we can, and now that I know it's so easy to make I will definitely be making it more often!! Now, I just want to try to make the pasta from scratch :) 


What are some of your favorite side dishes?  
Photobucket

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips