Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our trip to Oklahoma

I used to be so good at taking pictures everywhere I could! Anytime we went somewhere my camera was by my side.  However, after always being behind the lens I have really wanted to just enjoy things through my own eyes.  Although, I always wish I had more pictures from the trips we take or the things we do!  So I am re-learning how to keep my camera with me...  Sometimes this is an easy process and other times it feels like a bit of a chore. But I'm working on it, which is the point.

Over memorial day weekend we made a trip up to Oklahoma City to visit some family. My Aunt Jackie lives there and my grandparents as well as my cousin were making the trip down from Indiana. So we thought it would be a perfect time to make a trip up to visit as well! It was, however, a very short trip as Kendall had to work on Sunday. So we drove up Friday morning (6 hours!) and then drove back Saturday afternoon. While we were there we got to spend some much needed time with family. It's so hard to get a chance to be with our family while living so far away.  Although I don't have a ton of images from our time there, I do have a few and I wanted to share those with you!






Above: I wish I could say that I took this image, however my amazing husband Kendall did! When I was getting the image above it he grabbed the camera from my and just held it in front of him and got the above image! I didn't crop it at all. It's the exact image he got.  I was really impressed with his ability without even trying to get a good shot!

Altogether the trip was very fun! I do wish I had a few more pictures to show for it, but I thought that these few would definitely give a bit of the beauty we saw while on that trip!

With love,
Erica

Photobucket



No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips