Tuesday, June 5, 2012

23 Weeks | My Pregnancy

Hey everyone! I am officially 23 weeks along today! It's so exciting that I've already made it this far, but it also feels like time is going minute by minute.  Here is how my belly has grown this last week.
(don't mind my overflowing trashcan!)

craving milkshakes and La Gondola 

trying to go for longer walks

beginning to plan your nursery and putting together a registry 

wishing my feet would stop hurting so much 

definitely having trouble sleeping, lately 

1 pound 4 ounces

Moving around all the time 

Starting to kick more and more each day 

beginning to hear the things we say to her


I had an ultrasound today, which was absolutely amazing to see my little girl moving around and doing so well, however I am still dealing with Placenta Previa.  As of right now, my placenta is completely covering my cervix and birth canal. This puts me in the status of a high risk pregnancy and could require a C-Section if it does not move away from the cervix. Please be praying that it will move on it's own over the next few weeks. I have another Ultrasound in 6-8 weeks to see if it has moved at all.  

Also, please be praying that she continues to grow as she is supposed to and that there are no further complications! 

With love, 
Erica 

Photobucket

No comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips